Tuesday, October 31

one life, one chance

H2O always gives me motivation, that kick needed go through difficult times

what if i said i was an accident waiting to happen
would i trip and fall, fall on my words
and would you say, say that i was wrong
my words were out of place, went where i didn't belong
this to me is a fact and fiction plays a role
confusing situations that i can't control
the heart of matter, it beats with pride
sometimes i wear it on my sleeve, sometimes i keep it inside

and no one said it was gonna be easy
and i'm not afraid to try
and with the odds stacked up against me, i will have to fight
one life, one chance, gotta do it right!

and i can't let fate dictate what's best for me
gotta take control of my own destiny, you can't relate
you think there's no escape but i got everything at stake
here just to prove you wrong




after all, one life, one chance, gotta do it right

No comments: